Current Size: 100%
Job Vacancy - Floating Support Worker
Ref - FSW12-12/17
Floating Support Worker - Job Share
Hours - 12 hours per week to be agreed with Job Share (3 mornings a week, 4 hours per day)
Main Purpose of Job:
- To work with job share support worker to provide an effective support service in AGEnda, adhering to the vision, mission and values of AGEnda.
- Visit clients in their own homes as part of the Floating support worker position. (ACCESS NI check required to be completed)
- Attend training and meetings relevant to the post when required throughout N.I.
- Provide Support & Signpost if available.
- To maintain high quality records of contact with service users and any outside professionals or agencies.
- To work in an empowering/enabling way with service users, as agreed in support plans.
- To accurately maintain records of ‘service users’ progress and report changes or concerns to the Manager with due regard to client confidentiality.
- Understand Confidentiality and adheres to all AGEnda policies.
Application forms are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by post upon request (enclosing self-addressed stamped envelope) Tel: 028 9127 1968.
Please quote Job Reference Number.
Closing Date - Monday 8th Janaury 2018 at 12 noon