Current Size: 100%
The walking Group was established in July 2003 after two Volunteers trained as Walk Leaders and have continued to lead over the 12 years.
The first walk attracted fourteen people, two of whom are still members. The group has gone from strength to strength largely due to a varied and interesting walking programme. This mixed group meet weekly on a Monday morning and walk all the year round. The walkers enjoy the opportunity not only to improve their health but to meet others and develop lasting friendships.
We meet on a Monday 10.15am – Walk will depart at 10.30am from AGEnda 24 Hamilton Road, Bangor (unless otherwise stated), ‘Suitable footwear for walking and clad for the weather’
- Local Walks - Though the parks
- Train to Cultra walk Holywood
- Local Walk - Ballyholme direction
- Train to Towpath – Belfast
- Local Walk - Pickie direction
- Train to Victoria Park – Belfast
- Train to Carnalea walk Crawfordsburn